Line Pipe is a very important material in piping engineering and is widely used in various fields such as petroleum, chemical, electric power, construction and so on.
There are many types and standards of line pipe, and the application is very wide, then we will reveal the various kinds of line pipe.
Multi-Line Pipe Steel Grade
1. Galvanised steel pipe: mainly used in the field of drinking water transmission and low pressure fluid transmission.
2. Seamless steel pipe: it is suitable for high temperature and high pressure fluid transmission field, such as petroleum, chemical industry and so on.
3. Copper tube: mainly used in refrigeration, air-conditioning and other fields.
4. Stainless steel pipe: applicable to corrosive fluid transport field, such as chemical industry, seawater desalination and so on.
5. Alloy steel pipe: used in high temperature, high pressure, corrosion-resistant fluid transport field, such as nuclear power, oil field, etc.
Multi-Diameter and length
The diameter and length of Line Pipe should be selected according to the actual application scenario. In fluid transport, the diameter of the pipe determines the flow rate and pressure loss of the fluid, while the length of the pipe affects the installation and transport costs.
Below are a few factors to consider when selecting the diameter and length of Line Pipe:
1. Flow rate and pressure loss: The larger the pipe diameter, the higher the flow rate, but the higher the pressure loss. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the appropriate pipe diameter according to the actual demand to balance the flow rate and pressure loss.
2. Fluid properties: Fluid properties such as viscosity, density, temperature, etc. will affect the choice of pipe diameter. For high-viscosity, high-density or high-temperature fluids, a larger pipe diameter needs to be selected to reduce pressure loss.
3. Installation and transport costs: The longer the pipe length, the higher the installation and transport costs. Therefore, short pipe lengths should be selected wherever possible to meet demand.
4. Fittings and Accessories: When selecting Line Pipe, compatibility with fittings and accessories also needs to be considered. For example, some fittings may only be available for a specific diameter pipe.
TUSPIPE hold the ISO9001 Quality Management System, ISO14001 Environment Management System, and BS OHSAS18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System certifications.
Line Pipe can produce pipe to a variety of standards, the following are some common standards:
1. API 5L: The American Petroleum Institute (API) developed the pipeline steel pipe standard, divided into PSL1 and PSL2 two levels, of which the PSL2 level of steel pipe manufacturing requirements are more stringent.
2. ASTM A53: American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) pipeline steel pipe standard, divided into seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe two types.
3. ASME B31.3: The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) developed the chemical pipeline standards, the requirements of the steel pipe with corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance and other characteristics.
4.DIN 1629: German Standards Committee (DIN) developed the pipeline steel pipe standard, divided into ordinary grade and high strength grade two levels.
5.JIS G3454: The Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) standard for line pipe is divided into two types: seamless pipe and welded pipe.
In addition to the above standards, Line Pipe can also manufacture steel pipes to GB/T 9711, ISO 3183 and other standards. Different standards have different manufacturing requirements and scope of application, so you need to choose according to the actual needs.
luckily,We pride ourselves on adhering to international product standards including API 5L, API 5CT, JIS G3444, JIS G3452, ASTM A53/A53M, ASTM A135, ASTM A252, ASTM A500, ASTM A795, AS/NZS 1163, AS/NZS 1074, AS/NZS 1396, EN 10217, EN 10219, and EN 10255. Furthermore, our quality commitment is certified by the UL Listed and FM Approved Fire Product Safety Certification.