Fire-fighting pipeline refers to the pipeline material used for fire-fighting, connecting fire-fighting equipment, conveying fire-fighting water, gas or other media. Due to special requirements, the thickness and material of firefighting pipes have special requirements and spray red painting.
Being one of the fire sprinkler pipe suppliers, we manufacture & supplies fire sprinkler pipes. The major products applicable to the pipeline fire, water, heat, gas, sewer, subway, airports, seaports, bridges, tunnels, railway stations, pipeline system and so on. To enlarge sales of products to the global market, all export products have gained FM Certification and UL Certification.
- O.D.: Φ21.3—Φ323.9 (mm)
- Wall thickness: 2.11—10.31 (mm)
1) hot galvanized
2) epoxy powder coating
3) red painting
- Pipe end:
2) Plain end
3) screwed & socketed
Fire and water supply system in building
- ASTM A795 — Standard Specification for Black and Hot-Dipped Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Welded and Seamless Steel Pipe for Fire Protection Use
- ASTM A135 — Standard Specification for Electric-Resistance-Welded Steel Pipe
- BS 1387 — Specification for screwed and socketed steel tubes and tubulars and for plain end steel tubes suitable for welding or for screwing to BS 21 pipe threads
- ASTM A53/A53M — Standard Speciﬁcation for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless